Another confirmation of the new is the forgotten old. The essence of the lazy diet is the proper use of water. This is the rule that our grandmother followed. By following the simple rules described in this article, you can shed excess pounds within a month.
The benefits of a lazy diet
Compared to other weight loss methods, a lazy water diet can help you do this more comfortably without the risk of collapse and the accompanying psychological trauma.
- You can eat anything if you strictly follow all the rules. No need to count calories, consider the menu, only make diet meals, and pay attention to heat treatment methods.
- Since the water fills the entire volume of the stomach, there will be no constant hunger. Plus, it has zero calories.
- The work of the internal organs is improved and the body is cleaned, which has a favorable effect on the condition of the skin - all thanks to the high consumption of fluids.
- Water is an excellent metabolic catalyst. Thanks to her, the body burns calories faster, converting them into energy. Immediately the body begins to wake up, overall health improves and sleepiness disappears.
- Lazy eating can be done anywhere: on vacation, at work or at home. No special training or lifestyle changes are required.
But for lazy people, the most important benefit of dieting is that you can indulge in your favorite foods, especially during holiday feasts. You just need to drink the required amount of fluid in advance and you can lose weight happily.
Factors that affect the speed of weight loss
Losing excess weight is a separate process that depends on weight loss. Lazy Eating, known only for positive reviews. Thanks to the water diet, you can lose 5 to 12 kg in a month.
The rate of weight loss depends on factors:
- Food that a person eats. Although you can eat anything, it should be remembered that too much fat, starch and sweetness can slow down the weight loss process. Would also like to slightly reduce the amount of salt.
- Overweight total mass. The faster the process, the more it will be. In lean and thin people, the body loses excess weight much more slowly.
- age. The older you get, the worse your metabolism. Young people are more likely to lose weight.
But in many ways, the effect is up to the person. Some people on the water diet lost 1kg per week, while others lost 5kg over the same period. Physical exercise can speed up the process of losing weight. If a person is massively overweight, physical education will not make you lose elasticity and sagging skin.
Basic advice and rules
It is recommended to stick to a lazy diet once a year for no more than three weeks. However, if there is a good reason to repeat it, it is necessary to take breaks between eating cycles of at least one month. The beneficial habit of drinking water before meals can be applied to daily nutrition, but you will need to reduce the amount of fluids slightly.
Strict adherence to the ground rules will allow you to successfully beat excess weight in the shortest possible time.
- It's important to follow the lazy eating rules and only drink pure, still water. Do not drink any beverages with meals, at least for the next hour. After the set time, you can drink tea, coffee or herbal tea.
- Water should only be eaten raw and always at room temperature. During heat treatment, water loses most of its useful minerals and salts. Warming - Speeds up metabolism and adjusts the body to food intake while starting the work of the digestive tract.
- Water must be drunk not only 20 minutes before main meals, but also before small snacks, even fruit, crackers or seeds. Often, for many people, the urge to snack just disappears with the need to drink 2 glasses of fluid.
Water must always be nearby. You can buy vials of the desired volume so that measuring the amount of liquid you need has no difficulty.
Lazy Diet - An Approximate Menu
Before starting a diet, it is advisable to consider a general diet. Strict adherence to hourly food intake can sometimes improve performance. Increasing your intake of raw fruit and cutting back on sweets, fat, flour, and bacon can also help shed excess pounds quickly.
The lazy person's daily diet menu is as follows:
7: 40 - 2 glasses of water.
8: 00 - The usual breakfast.
9: 15 - 9: 30 - Unsweetened coffee or tea.
|9: 30 – 12: 40||Unlimited pure non-carbonated water|
12: 40 - 2 glasses of still water.
13: 00 - Lunch, including any dishes and calories.
14: 15 - 14: 30 Unsweetened tea or coffee.
|14: 30 – 17: 40||Any amount of clean water at room temperature|
17: 40 - 2 glasses of water.
18: 00 - Dinner tasting.
19: 15 - 19: 30 Any sugar-free drinks.
|19: 30 – 7: 40||If you are hungry, drink some water.|
As a result of using a lot of water, many useful substances start to be excreted, especially magnesium, sodium and calcium. During the diet, it is recommended to start drinking the vitamin-mineral complex.
Contraindications for choosing this weight loss method:
- Third term of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Excretory system diseases, such as kidney, bladder and other problems.
- If the body is calcium deficient.
- You cannot diet for children under the age of 16.
People with cardiovascular disease should consult a doctor before starting a diet. This method is also not recommended for people who do not like to drink water.